Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: AG Picnic - PICS!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love your picnic pictures. They are so detailed. What a great set up with all the little food. Thanks for posting them. Spring has to be around the corner, right? I woke up to an inch of fresh snow today. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's darling! It's a bit depressing that your dolls are having more fun than me, but I guess I'll get over it. [img]smile.gif[/img] Great pictures!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by DaisyDee:
    Now I need to find an AG sized Barbeque!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool on the finds!

    AS for the Barbeque, I know AG had one out in 1995-96.. maybe find it on ebay???

  4. #14
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    I love your pcitures!! That is such a cute pcinic table! Is that the wig you got me from me on your asain?

  5. #15
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Cute pictures!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •